Tom Brinkman wrote:

> On Wednesday 29 May 2002 11:13 am, Dave Conroy wrote:

>     It's only a matter of time before lot'sa people will need to
> unlearn Windows, and learn somethin else.  Specially with M$'s new
> fangled SA programs (price gouging scams), and the horrific security
> holes that all M$ OS's and software feature.
> --
>     Tom Brinkman                    Corpus Christi, Texas

a) won't happen soon enough

b) won't happen.

Why? Because linux will never be a desktop OS for the masses IMO.
Requires too much tech knowledge and most just want their machine to
work.  Shrugs, My opinion.  I know its come a long way but its still got
a longer way to go yet.
--
Femme

Good Decisions You boss Made:

"We'll do as you suggest and go with Linux.  I've always liked that
character from Peanuts."

- Source: Dilbert