This may be a bit off topic but most likley of intrist to a few folks here.  The
other
day I pulled the last of the money that I had in the stock market out. Lucky for me
that everything else I had in the market I had pulled out several years ago before
the whole market went way down. I really know next to nothing about the stock
market and have very little intrest in it.
    In spite of this I got to thinking about all the stuff that I had read in the past
year
or so here and a number of other places about all the people , goverment agencys,
school districts, colleges and corperations that have been dropping microsoft like a
hot rock and all the bad press that microsoft has had a number of places around
the world.
  It seemed to me that this was a trend that was going to continue. Also it seemed
to me that it would start to catch on more in the home pc user market also.
    What if all this diccontent with microshaft continues to grow, it seems like it
will.
Where will all these unhappy computer users do for there next OS.
It seemed to me that they have little to choose from but Linux and Mac but mac
machines seem overpriced and not very avalable. That leaves very little in the way
of options except linux.
 I thought this over a little bit more, most of these people are not computer ginuses
and know just enough to do basic stuff in windows, they are going to need
something user friendly with a desktop similar to windows and they are going to
need some good customer support to get started.
  It seems to me that Mandrake Linux fills these needs better than any other Linux
distro.
  Is Mandrake destined for great success in the next couple of years, it seems to
me like they should be.  I looked at what Mandrake stock has done in the past
year. It has really dropped, I have trouble understanding why. As best as I can tell
from all this stock market gibberish mandrake seems VERY undervalued. It also
seems to me that it has nowhere to go but up and maybe way way up.
  What do all you folks think? do all of us have a inside track on something that is
destined to really go places? Maybe we all should be buying into Mandrake. I can
not base any of this on stock market knowlage but just what seems like common
sense to me.

  Sorry for something that is such a long post on something that is somewhat off
topic.
    Marc