Dear All,

I mentioned lately that I have upgraded with simms EDO 72 pin memory to 128
megs of ram. To my surprise when I opened my box I found 2 empty dimm 168 pin
slots. Does this mean that I could upgrade to 512 megs of ram using the 168
pin dimm sdram memory modules? I certainly would prefer that to a new
computer or upgrading the motherboard/cpu. I have a 200 megahertz genuine
Intel motherboard and Pentium II MMX processor. Also, I am using LM 8.2.

Thanks.

Marcia