On Friday 14 June 2002 19:58 pm, Marcia wrote:
><snip>
> Dear All,
>
> The above message convinces me to consider very seriously to build my own
> computer by starting with a barebones kit-mainly this one below:
>
> Jetway 830CF Barebones w/ Duron 1Ghz. CPU $164.95 $149.95 On Sale!

I'm running one of these boards with a Duron 1200 - no probs, I would
just quote the following from the mb manual "...provides 4x mode AGP slot
support 4X AGP card for those wanting even greater graphic performance.
However, due to the chipset's specification, on board AGP slot supports
n-Vidia TNT series VGA card only"

--
John Clarke, Derby, England