From: Christopher Bodnar [mailto:christopher_bod...@glic.com]
Sent: Wednesday, 31 December 2008 12:31 AM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: RE: Virtualization Questions - More Q's

That's an interesting point. Have you actually seen this in practice? What I
mean is, in every shop I've been in, the virtualization group is composed of
the same people who "hold the keys to the kingdom" anyway (AD admins, or
Linux/UNIX admins). I've never seen a group brought in to manage the virtual
environment that didn't already have that type of access.

YMMV

Chris Bodnar, MCSE
Sr. Systems Engineer
Distributed Systems Service Delivery - Intel Services
Guardian Life Insurance Company of America
Email: christopher_bod...@glic.com<mailto:christopher_bod...@glic.com>
Phone: 610-807-6459