So I was right. Accept for overhead part  (kidding joking, smart ass alert)

I just remember a lot of people asking in like V5(or 6?) when the first new
paint node was added that  a clean roto node exist, and as some point it
was added.)

Randy S. Little
http://www.rslittle.com/
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm2325729/