Hey Daniel,

That's fascinating to hear, I wonder if it does relate to the bumber of
channels they use by default?

There are various things you can do to make Roto and Paint appear slower,
such as use excessive numbers of expessions or view a node downstream of a
Roto with lots of comptationally expensive Nodes in between.

If anyone does have any reproducable performance metrics or scripts they'd
like to share we'd love to see them, add them to our autotests and make it
a better experiance :)

F.