Hi,

Am 01.04.2015 um 12:55 schrieb Frank Harrison:

> Hey,
>
> just because i am too lazy to switch the viewer to display the alpha channel
> Did you know that when you press the "A" key in the viewer it allows you to
> switch between Alpha and RGB? :)

Yes, i know this. Even too lazy to do "that". Go figure ;O
 When i think about it, it might also be due to the context sensitive nature of
the shortcuts. Because it also means to constantly click in the viewer before
pressing "A" to make sure it has the focus. Don't get me wrong, context
sensitive is cool, its just the way i work it seems.

> When you mention expressions, do you mean expressions on the Roto/Paint nodes
> themselves, or also generally in the script?
> In this case Roto/Paint specifically. I've seen scripts with expressions on
> most of the points on most of the shapes.

Ah ok, i rarely did that in the past. I only routinely expression link the
transforms of a tracker to the roto transform tab, but not to individual points.