This is why I use a single window spread over two monitors as a layout.
Unfortunately since Nuke9 it doesn't get saved properly anymore (scales to just
one screen). So first thing when launching Nuke is always resizing the window
over both monitors.... I hate it (even more as it worked just fine in Nuke8!) :/