I remember trying that but something about it annoyed me so I reverted. I even
tried setting both monitors to be treated as a single monitor in the nVidia
control panel but (from memory so I could fullscreen it) but that was worse.

I just tried to set it up as a single spread out window but now when I drag the
viewer tab outside the window bounds it locks the computer until I ctrl-alt-del
it. Sigh...

On 29 Apr 2015, at 12:39 pm, Thomas Volkmann