Yup - but it's just a phase IMO, like Flame/Inferno was in the 2000's. It
was a really well supported product for many years before then, then went
bad for approximately 10 years, as corporate made as much money as possible
without many updates, then went back to being good as the executives were
turned over* That's what I hope happen with Nuke too. With Sean now at the
helm, I'm sure we will see NukeX regain it's awesomeness :)

*my guess