On 7/3/12 4:09 AM, Sam Ruby wrote:
> On Mon, Jul 2, 2012 at 2:54 PM, Rob Weir <robw...@apache.org> wrote:
>>
>> Your loss.
>
> I encourage you to rethink that response.

And I would like to encourage people to rethink their comments as well
because other comments are more provocative and absolutely useless from
my point of view.

We should really concentrate more on the subject and content of a thread
and should honor the work others are doing or trying to drive forward...

If people prefer to filter some people based on whatever reason it is
their own decision but they can't complain about it later on.

This is of course no fun, it is destructive and demotivating.

If somebody wants to complain about the communication style (Rob's,
Dave's or even my own) please start a new thread and I will join the
discussion (maybe).

This thread is simply about the creation of a new mailing list with
focus on any translation activities.

I agree to Kay that l10n is a common term and already used in the
project and in other projects as well.

Juergen