2012/11/18 Ludovic Rousseau <ludovic.rouss...@gmail.com>:
> 2012/11/18 Viktor Tarasov <viktor.tara...@gmail.com>:
>> mailing list will go (without archive ?) to SourceForge, or, in case of the
>> last minute obstacles, to groups.google.com.
>
> The numbers of members to the 3 lists hosted at opensc-project.org are:
>      546 opensc-devel_members.txt
>      129 opensc-announce_members.txt
>       39 opensc-commits_members.txt
>
> I created 3 mailing lists at SourceForge OpenSC project
> https://sourceforge.net/p/opensc/mailman/
>
> It looks like it is possible to mass subscribe to a mailman list [1].
> But I could not find how using the SourceForge list interface.

I found how to mass subscribe to the new mailing lists I created.

> Maybe the only (and good) solution is to ask people to subscribe at
> SourceForge.

What do you think is best:
- mass subscription without asking for permission?
- ask people to subscribe to the new lists?

Maybe some people are on the list but no more interested by OpenSC.
Maybe they just redirect the emails into the spam/trash folder.

What do you think?

Thanks

--
 Dr. Ludovic Rousseau