It's probably a good occasion to clean-up the list.

We should define a date at which we switch to the new list and send a
final termination notice with pointers to the new list. After that
notice we should reject any further e-mails to the list and keep the
archive around a little longer.

Andreas

--

    ---------    CardContact Software & System Consulting