Le 16/11/2012 22:46, Peter Stuge a écrit :
> Viktor Tarasov wrote:
>> Do you mean that with sources on github it would be more useful to
>> use the bug system and wiki on github, as Ludovic proposed,
>> and not the Trac installed on someone's platform ?
> I don't know how well github issues and wiki integrate with repos -
> what I've seen isn't too convincing. :\
Ok, thanks.

> Trac somewhere else will not automatically know what happens in
> repositories on github. I don't know if github can be told to push
> out events to somewhere else. Worst case it is of course possible to
> poll github for changes, but that's not really nice.
Github has system of hooks.
For example, currently in OpenSC/OpenSC github project
there is the hook to run the Jenkins builds -- no need to poll repository on
the Jenkins's side.
There is also a 'Trac' dedicated github service hook.

As for me, we have to migrate as much as possible to the 'public' services.
Sources are already there,
wiki can be easily (?) migrated to the github,
mailing list will go (without archive ?) to SourceForge, or, in case of the
last minute obstacles, to groups.google.com.

The resting are CI and Trac.
CI is already running on the dedicated platform, Trac could also be placed
there.

> //Peter

Kind wishes,
Viktor.