Young Song wrote:
Jim,

I18n community could potentially offer some localization projects.
Localization includes translation (from English to various languages)
and functional/linguistic testing. Any subset thereof or all can be
potential projects, if students are interested.

Excellent, thank you. Hopefully we'll get some translations of articles as well that we can help people with.

There wasn't a detailed discussion on our end, though. So which
language, if translation, or what areas of testing, etc. could be
determined when and if L10n is selected as a project.

Not a problem. We just need to get our ideas flushed out first. The more ideas the better (as long as each idea/project has a mentor to work with the student).

Jim