> More details on the fix please.
> Do you think Henry's fixed radeon_drv.so lib may fix
> the HP's with ATI
> Radeon PCI-E video cards?

I don't see how this could be possible.

6401605 is about ATI PCIE-PCI not beeing properly configured when no I/O and/or
memory resources are required behind it (for instance no device behind the
bridge). By properly configured I mean that if no I/O resources are required,
transaction forwarding in the I/O range should be disabled, idem for memory and
prefetchable memory.

This configuration takes place during the system initialization phase. So the
fix in the library is of no help, at least for booting.

Regards,

J-F