On 31/10/2007, Alan Burlison <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> >> Has the community been asked to make a final decision?
> >
> > The community would have to get their collective posteriors in gear
> > and help finish the branding and trademark usage guidelines first.
> > Then we can have a decision. How about that?
>
> The normal way a democracy works is
>
> A) Somebody makes a proposal
> C) everyone votes on it, if approved then
> C) The proposal is acted on
>
> The A C B ordering that's being used here is certainly novel.

That would only be true if you do not look at what has been done as
the proposal; which I happen to.

It's hard to propose something intangible; now we have something
tangible to base our proposal on. Seems far more logical that way,
doesn't it?

--
Shawn Walker, Software and Systems Analyst
http://binarycrusader.blogspot.com/

"We don't have enough parallel universes to allow all uses of all
junction types--in the absence of quantum computing the combinatorics
are not in our favor..." --Larry Wall