Martin Bochnig pisze:

> You folks are talking, talking, talking.
> I work on real code, but nobody wants to help me (in whatever[!]) way.
> Rename it from "Developer community" to "chatting community".

Hello Martin,

Are you surprised? I'm not. I was watching that long and hot thread
and my comment is following: I can agree with your arguments and even
believe you that Conary is great package system for OpenSolaris,
but unfortunately your aggressive and uncultured style of discuss can be
discouraging for many people here. Do you talk with people in real world
in the same way? I doubt about it. So, if you really want Conary
success, then you should be its better advocate...

Have a nice day,

Pawel