Hello Pawel,

when you invest your life, don't get paid, don't get recognition, then
you have a right to criticize.
I don't understand how you can interpret this as "aggressive and
uncultured style of discuss".

Those who only talk and chat and never contribute can obviously always
be colorful, fancy and funny , they think they are cool.
Simply because they don't lose anything, as they did not invest very
much. They just hang around.

Regards,
Martin

p.s. OpenSolaris.com can continue to use IPS. It is their loss
(truly). I would not benefit at all if they ever switched to conary
(what they will never do, because they _cannot_ admit they made the
smallest thing wrong). I'm not the author of conary, nor hold any
license. We ported it exclusively because we realized its
powerfulness. But the OpenSolaris user base does not seem to value it,
when somebody external really starts to scratch on his head, how it
could significantly be improved. Instead they kick you. Or at least
ignore you.