Glenn Lagasse <glenn.laga...@sun.com> wrote:

> > I tried and it does not work.
> > I am still waiting for a reply on a request.......
>
> What request might that be?  I haven't seen anything from you on
> request-sponsor in a very long time (at least nothing that comes to my
> mind).

Well, there is e.g. a bunch of bugfixes for the Bourne Shell, for diff
and for sccs that I like to contribute back.

> > BTW: I am of course willing to change my current impression after
> >
> > PSARC/2004/480
> >
> > has been worked on and the integration did take place.
> >

> > I am still waiting for a reply..........
>
> Ah, I see.  We're back to star again (as I suspected).  I'm not privvy
> to what the issue with star being integrated is or was.  The case was
> approved.  From what I understand based on what people have told me is
> that there was work that needed to be done before the integration could
> happen.  Sun wasn't willing to do that work and apparently neither were
> you.  So, it hasn't integrated.  So, out of morbid curiousity at this
> point just what exactly are you waiting for in a reply and from whom?

We will only be able to advance here in case that there is a will for
collaboration. You are welcome to prove that there is such a wil......

Jörg

--
 EMail:jo...@schily.isdn.cs.tu-berlin.de (home) Jörg Schilling D-13353 Berlin
       j...@cs.tu-berlin.de                (uni)