> IBM has released AIX 6.1 with three different price
> levels: express edition, standard edition, and
> enterprise edition.  The express edition costs $300
> per core.
>
> Three hundred per core with the features available,
> GLVM, KSPK, Kernel Recovery, etc.; it is more
> bang-for-the-buck than you would get with RHEL.  Just
> consider the fact with AIX you have NIM included at
> no cost, allowing you to do at no cost what you pay
> $300 per machine with RHEL to do with their Satellite
> server.
>
> With Linux, I feel like I'm floating in a rubber raft
> hoping it doesn't spring a leak and there aren't any
> sharks.  With AIX, I feel like I'm sailing in the
> luxury of a 100-foot yacht, with the protection of a
> US Navy cruiser.

LOL, are you trying to recruit me as customer? I'm dedicated to (Open) Solaris
and LInux on x86 platforms.

So you are saying that AIX is built by professionals and it's better then Linux
and linux is being built by amateurs? well,this reminds me of the quote:

Professionals built the Titanic, amateurs the ark

guess which one sank at it's time of critical?