The ark has been developed by the men led by God's hands, hasn't
it?Professional above all professionals! (no irony, no sarcasm)
The main fact is that at some point during development you experiencevery high
challenges due to mistakes you made during the early timesof design and
development when you even did not know what designwas. When you achieve such
limitations then you could consider thatyour development approached its upper
limits since fixing one error couldcause ten new ones. Of course you could do
re-factoring, and otherstrategies but fact is that your development is
approaching end.
Uros NedicBelgrade, Serbia