body.hmmessage { font-size: 10pt; font-family:Verdana } --> </style>
The ark has been developed by the men led by God's hands, hasn't it?
Professional above all professionals! (no irony, no sarcasm)

Since bsdfan in the comment before mine describe  AIx as a  " luxury 100-foot
yacht"   and Linux  "a rubber raft" reminded me of Titanic;  that used some of
the most advanced technology available at the time,built by so-called
professionals, sank.  whareas the ark presumably the same size as the titantic
built out of wood by noah did better.
 made me remember  the quote I once read:

Professionals built the Titanic, amateurs the ark

http://www.barrypopik.com/index.php/new_york_city/entry/the_ark_was_built_by_amateurs_but_professionals_built_the_titanic/