> From: opensolaris-discuss-boun...@opensolaris.org [mailto:opensolaris-
> discuss-boun...@opensolaris.org] On Behalf Of Ken Gunderson
>
> Thanks for the suggestion. Care to tell me when you've repaired the
> jive-forum engine to make your own suggestion possible?

If the website you're using to read this mailing list is too dumb to give
you the option of quoting original text when you reply, I will suggest using
Ctrl-C and Ctrl-V.  (Command-C and Command-V if you're using a mac.)

Messages are distributed out of order, and this is a high volume mailing
list.  If you don't quote text you're replying to, nobody knows what you're
talking about.  Unless they read what you're talking about separately from
your message, and they remember it, and there's no ambiguity about which
thing you're replying to.