May I suggest reviewing the private email I sent you earlier in the week in
response to your context quoting admonitions?  My explanation of the Jive
Forum/Mailman listserver duality was in a private reply  (because I didn't want
to bore the community at large with such things) to a message from you relayed
via Mailman listserver to a thread entitled "So who is ready to be let down?",
dated July 5th..  Let me know privately if you're unable to locate it and I'll
be happy to resend.