Douglas DeMaio schrieb:
We are nearing the release of openSUSE Leap 42.2 and we encourage
everyone reading this email to help promote our newest release,
however you want to do that. To help promote it, our marketing team
has been brainstorming a few ways to promote it. One of those is to
post messages on social media. The social media plan is updated in
English at https://en.opensuse.org/openSUSE:Social_media_launch_plan

Could we move away from those version numbers please? Who cares
about gcc 4.8.5 or python 3.4.5? Version numbers may be interesting
for a rolling distribtion like TW that advertises having always the
latest and greatest. That is not what Leap aims for.

So what's really cool about Leap?

cu
Ludwig

--