On 11/08/2016 12:41 PM, Karl Cheng wrote:
>> #openSUSE Leap 42.2 will have GCC 4.8.5 with the option to install the newer
>> GCC 5. Read about the major features at http://bit.ly/1oODt93
>
> Is the fact that Leap 42.2 has GCC 4.8.5 and 5 really much of a
> selling point for this release? Personally I don't think that's a
> particularly interesting reason to learn more about Leap.
>
>> #openSUSE Leap 42.2 has 1,413 new packages. 1,313 more packages than 42.1.
>> 100 packages were dropped.
>
> Not sure we really need to mention the details of the dropped
> packages, plus I think a percentage figure to go along with the new
> package number would be more effective. Perhaps something like this
> would work?
>
> "#openSUSE Leap 42.2 brings in a collection of 1,413 brand new
> packages, 17% more than 42.1."
>
>> Choose your desktop environment with #openSUSE Leap. #KDE, #GNOME, #Xfce,
>> #MATE, #Enlightenment or #Cinnamon.
>
> Should we list those that aren't included on the installer (i.e. MATE,
> Cinnamon)? If so, perhaps we should also include the new LXQt 0.11
> release.

We should defiantly list LXQt, regardless of whether they are on the DVD
or not all can be installed from the net installer so I think listing
them all is fine.

--

Simon Lees (Simotek)                            http://simotek.net

Emergency Update Team                           keybase.io/simotek
SUSE Linux                            Adeliade Australia, UTC+9:30