Hi Geekos!

Done the spanish version!
If someone wants to proofreading and improve the text, always is welcome
!

I think that one important thing in this release is the fact that for
first time KDE has a LTS version, and will be included in Leap 4.2.

I think that it's important to note to Leap 42.1 users, that they must
update their OS within 6 months, but that can be made easily.

I think that it's importat to note that there's many DE to choose in
the installation.

Keep on rockin' !!

El 25/10/16 a las 11:37, Douglas DeMaio escribió:
> Hi all,
>
> We are nearing the release of openSUSE Leap 42.2 and we encourage
> everyone reading this email to help promote our newest release,
> however you want to do that. To help promote it, our marketing team
> has been brainstorming a few ways to promote it. One of those is to
> post messages on social media. The social media plan is updated in
> English at
> https://en.opensuse.org/openSUSE:Social_media_launch_plan
>
> Please consider translating it and posting it to your local or
> region openSUSE pages/profiles as well as to your own personal
> pages. We also encourage you to come up with your own tweets,
> posts, etc and just tag #openSUSE.
>
> Additionally, if you are interested in translations contributions,
> we would certainly welcome contribution to the project. With
> https://l10n.opensuse.org/, you can easily help translate release
> notes for 42.2 -
> https://l10n.opensuse.org/projects/release-notes-opensuse/leap_42_2/.
> I want to thank our contributors who have already translated the
> release notes.  Also, please consider translating our landing page
> - https://l10n.opensuse.org/projects/landing-page/master/
>
> There are more than 50 languages offered to translate and the
> dashboard gives an easy overview of what languages have been
> translated and those that could use translations.
>
> v/r
>
> Doug

- --
GPG Key: 0xcc742e8dc9b7e22a
Aprende a proteger la privacidad de tu correo:
https://emailselfdefense.fsf.org/es/

Mi blog sobre openSUSE, GNU/Linux y software libre:
https://victorhckinthefreeworld.wordpress.com/