> #openSUSE Leap 42.2 will have GCC 4.8.5 with the option to install the newer
> GCC 5. Read about the major features at http://bit.ly/1oODt93

Is the fact that Leap 42.2 has GCC 4.8.5 and 5 really much of a
selling point for this release? Personally I don't think that's a
particularly interesting reason to learn more about Leap.

> #openSUSE Leap 42.2 has 1,413 new packages. 1,313 more packages than 42.1.
> 100 packages were dropped.

Not sure we really need to mention the details of the dropped
packages, plus I think a percentage figure to go along with the new
package number would be more effective. Perhaps something like this
would work?

"#openSUSE Leap 42.2 brings in a collection of 1,413 brand new
packages, 17% more than 42.1."

> Choose your desktop environment with #openSUSE Leap. #KDE, #GNOME, #Xfce,
> #MATE, #Enlightenment or #Cinnamon.

Should we list those that aren't included on the installer (i.e. MATE,
Cinnamon)? If so, perhaps we should also include the new LXQt 0.11
release.

- Karl Cheng (Qantas94Heavy)