J,

It's cool that we have a free an open exchange on the email list. I don't
think there is any "gag". It would be a complete waste of time for Ironflare
to censor the list, because so many on the list also use alternative
channels for communication (direct emails, IRC, the several java usenets).

For those of you reading this thread, please understand that you can still
post your questions here, and they will be answered sooner or later. We do
have spirited discussions (the frequency is about every month...I wonder if
there some lunar influence on that ;) ... ) .

Now for something useful... Here is the link to the big O's documentation
for orion:

http://technet.oracle.com/docs/tech/java/oc4j/htdocs/getstart.htm#1016486

You will have to create an account with otn, but that's pretty easy to do by
going to :

http://technet.oracle.com/index.html, and clicking the membership link. Its
free.

Regards,