Since u are so serious, here are some pointers. You got to do your own research into almost anything and everything related to computing in FOSS way. Sifu can be irritated if you bother him with newbie questions all the time. If Sifu keeps quiet, it means, "Pergi Google lah bro". Again, if the sifu maki hamun is not a good sifu. I have maki hamun enough. Its time to relax. Tadi baru balik dari meronda tengah-tengah bandaraya Bangkok sampai 5 pagi. Macam-macam yang tidak dapat dicerita di sini tetapi memberangsangkan minda. Java skills selepas ini pasti melonjak naik ke paras global.