Hi Sukender (et. al)

On Mon, Feb 2, 2009 at 4:20 PM, Sukender <suky0...@free.fr> wrote:
> Robert: Dashboard updated.
> Jeremy: What kind of machine do you have??? It seems to take ages to compile
> on my computer (Core2Duo 2.5Ghz)! Or maybe you've compiled just before and
> there was few to recompile...

I've now gone through all the 50 warnings reported on Dashbord from
your VS build, I have applied fixes for them all.  Whether they are
fixed or not... we I can't say till you or others do another build.  I
have checked my changes into svn/trunk.

Since the at the end of Dashboard log there the line:

    "The maximum number of reported warnings or errors has been reached!!!"

I suspect there are more warnings lurking, and even if I fix these 50,
more will pop up in their place.  How many we'll have to wait an see.

Could everyone do another svn update on svn/trunk and build to see how
things are now hanging.  Posting your results on Dashboard helps me
keep track of things.

Thanks,