Hi Robert,

Sorry about not anwsering sooner, but I was very busy this late afternoon.

I sum up:
About the #1 and #3 warnings ("C4239 nonstandard extension", and "C4180"), I
suggested in previous posts "static_cast<unsigned int>" and an
"add_const<>"-like solution... does it make sense for you?

About "C4702 unreachable code", well, I'm really stuck. I told this may be from
DatabasePager, but I don't have more clues.

... And sorry about not having much time to test these solutions... maybe
later...

Sukender