Hi All,

I'm still waiting on feedback from a few emails regarding failed
builds reported on CDash, and email from Mathias Froehlich on the
Atomic.cpp volatile related warning, but as it's into the evening here
at the westerly end of Europe I'd guess we won't get a reply tonight.
I could press ahead and make the branch, but right now I'd rather wait
till the morning.

This gives you all a chance to do some more testing of svn/trunk :-)

As long as there are no show stoppers reported overnight I'll press
ahead with the OpenSceneGraph-2.8 branch  + 2.8.0-rc1 tomorrow
morning.