Jan,

My comments or inquries were in reference to the tutorial as presented in this
thread. Of course I don't expect the OSG wiki doc to go into explicit detail
regarding the Android NDK. My point is that if someone posts a tutorial (in
this case the main gist of this thread), there should be more detail so that a
novice can come in, follow its steps, and be successful in completing the
desired task. Obviously there are some steps missing, hence the reason for this
discussion.

It appears that I would be best served by following your recommendation of
following the steps provided on the wiki. It's becoming obvious that taking
this course of action will give me the greatest chance of success in getting
the OSG working for Android rather than following what is presented here.

Again, thanks to all who have taken the time out to address my questions and
concerns. I'm sure there will be more...

Shayne