Hi Shayne and Allistair,

Maybe the OSG documentation about android is not enough (specially if you
try to build it in windows). But if you have new tutorials or you can
improve the existing ones, don't hesitate to ask for an account to edit
http://openscenegraph.com website. New documentation or tutorials are
really welcome. To maintain the documentation up to date (this includes to
add new docs to compile something) is a work for the whole community. So I
encourage you to get involved and collaborate :).  The rest of the
community will be grateful.

Cheers

Jordi Torres Fabra

gvSIG 3D blog