HI all,

just for the sake of documenting for future readers. I had a look at Ogre3D
some config files (which builds and runs ok btw) and I found this CMake
option -DANDROID_ABI=xxx. Jan, is this the way how to set the abi. I have
built the ogre3d sample with the "armeabi-v6 with VFP" and it runs well in
the emulator and the device

Also, by googling about disabling neon I found it was discussed by Jorge
and other folks here
http://forum.openscenegraph.org/viewtopic.php?t=8959&start=15

You can clarify

Thanks again