Hi Jorge,

good to know. thanks for clearing some of my confusions.

But, I have tried to run it on few Samsung Galaxy models and the same
behavior .. Starts for a while, I can even press the Light On/OFF button
but no blusih osg screen :/ .... I got this development machine somewhat
setup so I am doing now all the setup based on specs, docs (as Jan
suggested :) ...) just to make sure all is proper installed and I
understand each of the steps correctly. Interesting is that an Ogre3D
application is running with  armeabi-v7a. and that was my first build based
on your page ..

ehm ... long way to go I guess :/

Nick

trajce nikolov nick