Hi Trajce,

On Thu, Apr 11, 2013 at 3:50 PM, Trajce Nikolov NICK <
trajce.nikolov.n...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Jorge,
>
> good to know. thanks for clearing some of my confusions.
>
> But, I have tried to run it on few Samsung Galaxy models and the same
> behavior .. Starts for a while, I can even press the Light On/OFF button
> but no blusih osg screen :/ .... I got this development machine somewhat
> setup so I am doing now all the setup based on specs, docs (as Jan
> suggested :) ...) just to make sure all is proper installed and I
> understand each of the steps correctly. Interesting is that an Ogre3D
> application is running with  armeabi-v7a. and that was my first build
> based on your page ..

OSG runs with no problem with the armeabi-v7a too. The idea of compiling
for the older armeabi is to avoid any potential problems with the optional
Neon instruction support that your hardware may not have (armeabi doesn't
contain those instructions).and any other compatibility issues your CPU may
have, as not all ARMs are the same. The old v. 5 armeabi is compatible with
practically everything on the market, the newer v. 7 ABI works with most,
but then you have to be careful about compilation switches (Neon/no Neon,
optimalization, etc.) because not every chip support every optional feature
in that ABI. So if you aren't sure, stick with the old armeabi.

Regards,

Jan