Ofcourse it will not render textures based on the provided shader :/ (had
to read the code more carefuly). All works now after triggering the GLSL
shaders. Also, got rid of the Warning: Material not supported (thanks to
Raymond !).

For new readers having this "default" problems:
- remove any Texture2D and TexEnv state from the statesets after you read
the model (with a visitor)
- change the fragment shader to read from textures.

Nick

--
trajce nikolov nick