On Fri, Apr 12, 2013 at 11:50 AM, Trajce Nikolov NICK <
trajce.nikolov.n...@gmail.com> wrote:

> One last question, a silly one. Now I want to load the model. I pressed
> the menu button (SAMSUNG Galaxy some version) and a dialog asking me for
> the file address. What is the format? I guess the loading should be done
> from a SD card? Is this correct?
>
> Thanks
>
> Nick

It should be a Unix pathname, something like /mnt/sdcard/myfile.ive  if you
have put the file in the root directory of your sdcard. The exact path may
differ slightly - some devices use just /sdcard or even something else for
the mount point. Get an app like ES Explorer or Solid Explorer, there you
can usually see the path for the file you are interested in.

Regards,

Jan