Nils, thank you for responding.

Linux host.mzshosting.com 2.6.8-022stab078.1-enterprise #1 SMP Thu May 11 13:51:08 MSD 2006 i686 athlon i386 GNU/Linux

That's the answer to what kernel the machine runs, not what OS it is.

I thought it was something like that. :)

You might want to cat /etc/*-release.

#cat /etc/*-release
Fedora Core release 2 (Tettnang)
Fedora Core release 2 (Tettnang)

> Also, which rpm did you pick? If
you don't even know what OS you're running you might have picked the wrong one.

I wrote in my last post:

>> I downloaded otrs-2.0.4-01.i386.rpm and installed it and it worked.

Is that what you are asking?

The machine is hosted by powervps.com

I see they host 4 kinds of control panels. Which one do you have?

Virtuozzo Power Panel and of course the manager is "WHM 10.0.0 cPanel 10.0.0-R161 Fedora i686 - WHM X v3.1.0"

Use any domain hosted on the server and append /otrs/installer.pl for the location of the installer.

Tried that now on two domains and both say:

The requested URL /otrs/installer.pl was not found on this server.

There is a /opt/otrs directory on the server now with all kinds of stuff there, but that's all I can tell you at this point.

Any ideas?

Thank you very much for your assistance,
Hershel

--
Gallery Robinson Web Services
http://web.galleryrobinson.com/