This looks pretty weird. RPM says apache 2.0.51 is installed, but when you ask for its status you get some sort of HTML answer from an apache 1.3.33 server... Fedora Core 2 comes with apache2 by default and I guess that the OTRS RPM expects to find apache2 as well. However, it looks like your server has apache2 installed, but it's not using it. Instead 1.3.33 is running. I guess your server provider messed with the OS quite a bit. You might want to ask them what's up with apache1.3/apache2.

OK, thank you for your assistance. I will see what they say.

Hershel

--
Gallery Robinson Web Services
http://web.galleryrobinson.com/