In a message dated 1/15/2001 8:07:05 PM Eastern Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

> Well, since a couple of years back there is this new invention called "auto
> focus" (AF), which is supposed to help you do just that... :-)

Ha!  Good point, Lasse.  But, no, thanks - I like focusing myself, and my
point is just simply that a "short-turn" lens works especially well for me.
As for AF helping me to focus, well, I guess so.  However, my last car was my
first automatic transmission vehicle ever (in almost 40 years of driving),
but I traded it in after just a couple of years (the shortest time I have
ever owned a car, and with the lowest trade-in mileage, er, "kilometerage"
ever for me, too), because I was ~bored~.  Gimme my ol' 5-speed back, thanks,
and let me focus that ol' lens manually, too.  But I digress...  <g>

Fred

go to http://www.pdml.net and follow the directions. Visit the PUG at
http://pug.komkon.org.