[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

>  (It's sort of like how people tend to
> adjust GUI computer mice differently - some like to drag the mouse all over
> the mousepad to get the cursor to merely crawl across the screen, while
> others - I, for example - like to "turn up" the mouse tracking speed, so that
> moving the mouse a short distance causes the cursor to speed across the
> screen.)

My girlfriend complains about that on my work computer, but she doesn't
want to use my laptop because it's "too fruity".  Personally, I think
it's lickable!  Not that I have, or anything.

Anyhow, this thread has got me thinking, and I can't say that I've
honestly noticed a preference, myself.  I'll have a quick look at all my
lenses and then try to keep an eye out for which ones I find easiest to
focus next time out.

Aaron

visit the Pentax Users' Gallery at http://pug.komkon.org.