RE: I used a K2 for many years with the micro prism screen.  It was one of
the few things I never liked about it.   I much prefer the split image screen
which seemed to be standard on the next generation.

One of the things that makes manual focus on the ZX-5 difficult is the lack
of a focusing aid on the screen.

go to http://www.pdml.net and follow the directions. Visit the PUG at
http://pug.komkon.org.