On 6 Jun 2003 at 16:55, Roland Mabo wrote:

> That's something I dont understand too.
> Many here assumes that the *ist D is not going to be as good as Nikon or
> Canons DSLR's. I wonder how people will react if it simply outperforms the Nikon
> D100 and the Canon 10D in terms of image quality...

There are so many sceptics because Pentax is all "if"s and Canon and Nikon are
current and quantifiable options. Simple. We are being treated like mushrooms
by Pentax (kept in the dark and fed on bull shit).

Rob Studdert
HURSTVILLE AUSTRALIA
Tel +61-2-9554-4110
UTC(GMT)  +10 Hours
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Pentax user since 1986, PDMLer since 1998