Thats a big "if". Whats not a big "if" is that I have an *istD now with no prime under 85mm and one zoom 15-30 that work with the camera. So I don't need to buy "a bunch of new lenses", I need at least one lens somewhere around 28-50 mm to fill that gap.

rg

Kevin Waterson wrote:
This one time, at band camp, Robert Gonzalez <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Yeah, I was thinking of getting either that (FA35/2) or the 16-45 DA lens. My 28 & 50 mm are M lenses, so either I have to use them in manual mode, which means a little more hassle and less spontaneity, or I have to use my 15-30 or 85 and compensate for my FOV/location somehow. But its not the same as having the right lens generally.

If Pentax are to release a 24x36mm CCD some time in the future,
the lense issue will cease to be. I dont see the point in buying
a bunch of new lenses to suit what will be obsolete very soon.

Kind regards
Kevin