Ditto. I did a shoot last week where I was constantly switching from front lit to
backlit (the wake board shots). I used an M200/4 lens and had no trouble getting the
expsures right. In fact, it forced me to think about how I wanted to handle the shots
with extreme backlighting. Nothing wrong with manual exposure or manual focus.